TrogirCity of Trogir is a central Dalmatian city, founded by Greek colonists from the island of Vis. Located on the coast of Kastela Bay, on the island between Ciovo and mainland, to which is connected by a bridge. Trogir is composed of eight villages: Arbanija, Divulje, Drvenik Mali, Drvenik Veliki, Okrug Gornji, Plano, Trogir and Žedno, and close are the municipalities Marina. Okrug and Seget.
The area is bordered by the town of Rogoznica and the town of Sibenikon the west side, Kastela are on the northern side and Solta on the south side. The primary activity relies on agricultural land with fruit trees and fishing, followed by shipbuilding as a secondary activity and ultimately tourism, as a tertiary activity.
palace Ćipiko, City Museum, the Rector's Palace, the Church of St.Sebastian and Lodge, Benedictine and Dominican Monastery,
When it comes to the city of Trogir, we should point out the work of master Radovan - Trogir cathedral, as well as large and small
the town walls and south gate, north door, Church of Saint. Mark and many others.
City of Trogir in 1997, at the 21st session, was included in the list of World Heritage by UNESCO. In addition, in 1271 in Trogir was opened the first pharmacy in Europe, as evidenced by copies of original documents preserved in the town museum.
Latest offer of real estates - Trogir
Total area: 100,00 m²
Total area: 80,00 m²
Total area: 70,00 m²
Total area: 99,00 m²
Total area: 120,00 m²
Total area: 444,00 m²
Total area: 60,00 m²
Total area: 200,00 m²